The Gemini2 Projekt 4.00 DM800
The Gemini2 Projekt 4.00 DM800
* Engima from: 28.12.2008
* Busybox 1.0.1
* Tuxtxt 1.95
* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* long BLUE -> PiP (DM7025)
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Extras/Settings
* RED - Record
* GREEN - Quickbutton / Subservices
* Yellow - Timeshift
* Own Addon-Server via internet.
* Download and installation of additional features via internet from Gemini server.
* Use your own Personal addon server (configure it in /etc/useraddon.xml).
* Create your own Satellites.xml which only includes the satellites you need.
* Assign different Camds to Stations/Providers (AutoCam).
* Change of the name and different functions over own menu.
Daemon / Server / Clients:
* Dreambox can be used as printserver (BP->Device Settings->Printer (LPD), FAQs in the database).
* Dropbear (ssh) now switchable (BP->Extras->SSH).
* Upnp Server / Client
* automount, examples in /etc/automount.conf. Devices, NFS or CIFS get automatically mounted. Ideally for DVD- or Net- Drives (Editor can be found at BP->Extras->Automount).
* Inadyn (Daemon for various DYNDNS-Services).
* little Apache (HTTP-Server based on HTTPD).
* NFS-Server (based on the NFS-Kernel-Modul).
* Editor to configure Cron-Deamon
Infobar / OSD:
* HD-Skin preinstalled (DM80..)
* Provider and Satellite will be shown in the Infobar (depending on the skin).
* EMM, ECM or "ExpertInfos" Display switchable.
* Picon (displays the station logo)
* Show Onlinestatus when the Box is connected to the Internet (has to be activated in the BP -> Extras/Settings/Online)
* Spinner (response time now adjustable, 0 is off)
* Picons can be changed between Gemini and DMM format
* the position of the infobar can be changed
* HDTV-Logo in the Infobar (DM80..)
Files / Devices:
* Device Manager (format, mount and other functions)
* Support for CDROM/DVD no matter if it is IDE ur USB
* HDD- temperature and performance visible in the menu.
* HDPARM values for harddisks disk can be changed by menu.
* SWAP setup and start automatically.
* Hotplug for USB-Devices (are shown in the OSD - Can be mounted using the Device-Manager)
* EPG-autosave- Saves the EPG data at a defined time
* additional EPG-Infos (BP -> Info)
* Duration of current Event in the programm overview ( BP -> Info -> EPG)
* EPG-Serch. Search by Title, description or own text.
* Dreamnetcast (shoutcast-player) with Streamripper (direct recording from server and coding into mp3s).
* Weather Plugin with 10 days forecast.
* RSS/RDF reader with TOP list from RSS-scout.
* Webcam-Viewer with FullScreen mode.
* Alarm clock(plays mp3s at a fixed time)
* System Info: Many extra receiver infos like stream-rates, kernel-, memory- and processinfos.
* Own Scripts can be started via Blue Panel.
* Kernel modules can be reload separately.
* Password can be changed by menu.
* EPG Cache and EPG Refresh (updates the EPG at the night) adjustable over BP.
* flashing clock when recording in standby.
* Calendar for the iCalendar format + Reminder (supported by MAC, KDE, Thunderbird, Google calendar, Rainlendar…) , Standard-folder is /etc/ical.
* eTorrent - a torrent client based on ctorrent. Can be managed completly over the OSD
* eMail-Checker (Overview of your POP3 or IMAP accounts + SSL)
* overview of the different Scrambling systems that the current station uses.
* Turning of pictures, also automatically by EXIF data.
* "The GP2 Controlr" Firefox Extension to access functions of the Box.
* ReZapp, Switch back to a channel on a fixed time (BP-> Extra-> ReZapp)
* Summary of the HDTV-Channels in the Channellist->Satellites (DM80..)
* Jukebox, Soundplayer supports MP3, OGG, FLAC and WAV. With Playlist-organizer and display of the cover. It's insignificant where the image is placed (Soundfile or in the same folder) It's still beta, same new functions will be added with the next image...
* Freesat EPG eg. for BBC (thx @sousoux)
* EPG for MHW, Freesat and Private(eg. Premiere) now switchable, Private activated by default (BP->Extra->EPG-Setup).
* File-Manager (acting all possible formats, regardless of whether images, sound, film material, or playlists, Torrents, scripts, DVDs)
* neue Aufnahmen kann man sich markieren lassen (BP->Extra->General)
* manual installation of Addons now via the File-Manager
Fix + Updates:
* Jukebox, Dreamnetcast
* see CVS
This Images doesn't contain any keys nor softcams.
Backups or other modified Images are not from us
and won't be supported!
Download via Database
Thanks a lot and have fun
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support | The Home of Gemini
Não Respondo a PM, Qualquer Dúvida Postem no Forum...
Tags para este Tópico