Enigma from 09.02.2010
An overview over most functions can be found here
* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* BLUE long - Picture in Picture (DM7025)
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Gemini Extras
* BLUE RED - File-Manager
* RED - Recording (not for DM8000)
* GREEN - Quickbutton / Subservices
* YELLOW - Timeshift (not for DM8000)
* Addon and Plugin Server
* Cryptinfos of the channel or Cam, Stick Cam to certain channels
* Function for managing many daemons / server (BP -> Services/Daemons)
* optical enhancements like HD-skin, additional icons or modification of the channel list
* Manager for format, setup or mount devices (BP -> Device-manager)
* Additional EPG-functionality like Autosave, Refresh or different EPG-format view
* Particular addons like Dreamnetcast, Jukebox, Calendar, eMail or eTorrent, just to name some of them
* Quickbutton, to define functionality of the Green button via menun
* Detailled information about your Dreambox (Menu -> Information)
* File-Manager, which can handle different format-types, regardless whether it is a picture-, audio-, videoformat, playlists, torrent, scripts or DVD-files (BP -> File-Manager)
* complete handling of hard disks, DVD-drives, USB-Sticks changed to udev (system handels those devices by itself)
Information about many other functions can be found at the IhaD-Board or our Wiki.
* Shut down Enigma over menu->Standby/Reboot (has to be activated first at the BPconf.py, look at the wiki)
* On formating devices they can be labeled too
* Filesystemcheck for all "ext3" devices now in the device manager
* Keep old EPG data, can be set at BP -> settings -> EPG, works only in single EPG
* OSD fading - BP -> settings-> general
* The streamripper in dreamnetcast can now record a single track or a whole stream
* You can start the Picutreviewer now from the jukebox or dreamnetcast (slideshow with music background)
* SyncTool, must be additional installed from the addon server (in plugins), afterwards there will be a new option in the BP (BP -> GeminiExtras -> SyncTool). Can be combined with the CronManager in the daemons menu, to sync daily or weekly
* Widget for the hyphen in the screens. An example can be found at BPskin.py, look for eDivider. Through that, a lot of screens will have to be adapted unfortunately. Which ones can you find in BPskin.py too.
Fixes + Updates:
* Jukebox, quick changing of tracks
* UPNP-Server extended. The network device can be selected now (important for WLAN). Automatic refresh can be activated. Webinterface activated (Port 49152).
* see CVS
* Just use skins, which are adaptet for this Version, otherwise Enigma won't boot anymore!
* Attention, there is a bug in the drivers, if you have built in 2 additional alps bsbe2 dvb-s2 tuners (DM8000)
* The GP-Wiki has been completely overworked, with HD skins now: Das Blue-Panel-Enigma2 - Gemini-Wiki
This image doesn't contain any keys or softcams!
Backups or other modified images are not released by us
and won't be supported in any way!!!
Thank you and have fun