• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

BKP Pappaalfio Basato su BlackHole rev.144 con DLNA

aguda

GF Ouro
Entrou
Ago 28, 2007
Gostos Recebidos

BKP Pappaalfio Basato su BlackHole rev.144 con DLNA

bh144.jpg

plugink.jpg

pannellot.jpg

listacanali.jpg

infotp.jpg

downloadmanager.jpg

camhb.jpg

bhpanel.jpg

barrainfo.jpg

tunerpanel.jpg

Configurazione

Configuration

Network: 192.168.1.99 subnet 255.255.255.0 DNS already configured
(These network parameters are for all my BKP)
User = root Password = voodoo
Tuner A: Hotbird-Astra Tuner B: A cascade of tuner
Setting Vhannibal updated on January 22, 2011
AV HDMI - Config Expert

Installation

Unplug all USB devices
Flashing
Before restarting, connect the USB devices including DTT (if compatible with the list) and any reader PCSC.

Network configuration, the DNS are fine ..

Install any internal HardDisk:
TastoBlux2> DeviceManager> mountpoint> / media / hdd> Verification (I left out the formatting that should be done only during the new HD)

Create swap space (useful for backing up):
as above option swap file settings> Enable button with red> Autostar (yellow button) OK

Now configure the DTT:
Key blux2> UsbTunerPanel> selectDrivers> Enable ...
(May happen that one time is not on, no problem, reboot and repeat the procedure exactly as before, when activated you will see load of files and the green light will go on "Working"

Channel Search:

Menu '> Configuration> Channel Search> Configuration Tuner
C tuner (if not stated is not supported)
Select OK and the area
The parameter has no effect on the 5V USB sticks

With exit back to the submenu> select Manual Scan> Select Tuner C> Complete Search Type> Research Network is> Delete before searching for SI>
When the search finished, exit

If you want to use the Plugin SVDownloader that was installed for the first time you use an editor Setting (I use DreamBoxEdit) and downloaded from the Vudu dreamedit setting in, pass the list of land, reorder the list Vhannibal (or else you used ) in the terrestrial digital packages back and forth through the settings on your Vudu so ordered.

Now you can start reading the SVDownloader VS. configuration, and saved.

Press the yellow button on the site controlled the premium provider setting and if you need to update, press the download button.
You will see the list and choose your Bouquets DTT;
the plugin will connect automatically to the site and download new settings without touching the Bouquet Digital TV.

At the end of the run command E2 plugin that allows you to avoid restarting E2. (Handy if you consider that the search for terrestrial channels do not do every day).

A note, with the setting of Vhannibal (do not know the others), the channel numbers of DTT starts from 201 so if you want to call on 1 channel DTT (I assume you have cleared up with Rai 1, you can directly enter the channel in a mnemonic ).

Plugin

Font Magnifier
CCcaminfo
CccamSwitch
OscamInfo (new and completely translated into Italian)
MeteoItalia
MeoNoot
UltimeNotizie
MultiQuickButton (to configure)
WebInterface New Vudu remote control
OroscopoItalia
PicturePlayer
SVDownloader BY Dalraist
MediaScanner
MYTubePlayer

All plugins installed are working. Other plugins can be downloaded from Repo
There is also LiveFootball that I forgot to install

Have already installed the drivers for the PCSC readers.
In BluPanel (tastoBlux2) you will find the DLNA client and the server that gives you maximum flexibility in the multimedia distribution network.

Notes

Panel accessible from script pane scriptPane "(Green + Blue) where you will find all the commands to remove automatically installed and what are some useful system commands.

Please note that all scripts are automatically started with the selection and therefore require no further confirmation. Special attention to scripts that begin with "Remove"!

I installed the new plugin that will definitely come back very helpful, in particular, I am sure, is sure to please: Oscam.info.
I fully translated into Italian, including the guide, then read it before you start using it! (Option from the menu).

I hope that's enough, good luck!

thanks Pappaalfio

LINK USB

LINK NFI