• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Help DirectBox 3

jloys

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Dez 2, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
Hi to All,

I have Directbox 3 with Ali 3329 B1 chip. I put software for Echo700 and now the box is dead, It will not boot up. I tried to put SW I got from metronic site but the box will not take it. Any ideas what I can do ?

Regards
jloys

JINIX

GF Prata
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Set 24, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Today I saw this DirectBox-3 in a Feira-nova supermarket, and in the pack a reference number are curious ( ref: 441320 ) is it a new Kbox single? and not clone o Box-Fta with ali chip?… I don’t know but it curious.
Regards

jloys

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Dez 2, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
Hi,
The box has an ali 3329 B1 0607 with MX29LV160. The Gui was like the echolink. I dont know much about these kind of recievers! All I want if possible is to restore it back, as I said above I put el700 SW and it is now dead.
Can anyone direct me to a site where I can buy another one?

jloys

jloys

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Dez 2, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
Cant understand the language on the link you syggested :Espi42

The board has as an EJATG with one wire connected on the RST pin and going on the front panel. The tuner is from Sharp.

jloys

dixy

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Dez 19, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
ola a todos alguem sabe florear direct 3 ??