• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

AutoIt - Win9x/ME/NT4/2Kx/XP/Vista - Utilities - Freeware

JackWise

GF Ouro
Entrou
Set 25, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
AutoIt - Win9x/ME/NT4/2Kx/XP/Vista - Utilities - Freeware
Company/Author: AutoIt Team

Download file size: 4289 K

Program Homepage/Download url

Description:
AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting. It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages (e.g. VBScript and SendKeys). AutoIt is also very small, self-contained and will run on all versions of Windows out-of-the-box with no annoying "runtimes" required!

Features:
- Easy to learn BASIC-like syntax
- Simulate keystrokes and mouse movements
- Manipulate windows and processes
- Interact with all standard windows controls
- Scripts can be compiled into standalone executables
- Create Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
- COM support
- Regular expressions
- Directly call external DLL and Windows API functions
- Scriptable RunAs functions
- Detailed helpfile and large community-based support forums - Compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Unicode support
- Digitally signed for peace of mind
- Works with Windows Vista's User Account Control (UAC)

Changes:
1) General speed improvements (up to 24% in some cases compared to 3.2.6.0). 2) wchar type added to DllStructCreate().
3) Added: WinMove() speed parameter.4) Bug fixes.