• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

ajuda axn

jm_praias

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Mai 15, 2008
Gostos Recebidos
amigos boas tardes tenho um kaon 570 12c1a5 gostava de ver o axn mas agora nao da nada e nao sei como fazer para voltar a dar agradecia a alguem que me podesse ajudar muito obrigado

farinhajr74

GF Prata
Entrou
Out 13, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
amigos boas tardes tenho um kaon 570 12c1a5 gostava de ver o axn mas agora nao da nada e nao sei como fazer para voltar a dar agradecia a alguem que me podesse ajudar muito obrigado

é meteres um emul = ou inferior ao 189...

lyjt0311

GF Bronze
Entrou
Mar 12, 2009
Gostos Recebidos
The Beat Salesman in the World

Harry saw an ad in a window. It said: "Wanted. The Best Sales- man in the World. Top Pay."   " I' m a great salesman." Harry told himself." beijing massage can sell anything. I'll go in and ask for that job."   He went into the building and spoke to the manager.   "I'm the best salesman in the world," he said. "Give me the job. "   "You must prove you're the best," the manager said.   "massage shanghai'll pass every test you give me." Harry told him.   "Good."   The manager took a box of candy out of his desk .   "Last week, I bought a thousand boxes of this candy. If you can sell them all before the end of the week, you can have the job.   "That's easy," Harry said.   He took the box of candy and left the office.   Every day and all day, shanghai massage went from shop to shop, trying to sell boxes of the candy .   He couldn't sell one.   The candy was so bad he couldn't even give it away.   At the end of the week he went back to the manager.   "I'm sorry, sir, " shanghai massage said," I was wrong about myself . I'm not the best salesman in the world, but I know who is.   "Oh," said the manager. "Who?"   "The person who sold you a thousand boxes of this candy, " massage shanghai said.