• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Backup Blackhole 1..4.2 by zegarion

aindanãosei

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Mai 14, 2010
Gostos Recebidos
Backup Blackhole 1..4.2 by zegarion

This is basically my first public backup, I let go because no one gives cash to the Media Server that works with DLNA devices. Image tested a few days in flash and runs smoothly Meoobot.
If you want to get full functionality in multiboot in flash image must necessarily BH 1.4.2 or derivatives thereof, or a backup with the warp, or gigant based on this image.

Black Hole 1.4.2 image

* Enigma: 21.12.2010
* Drivers: 12/21/2010

Skins:

Hd Gradient
BlueNight_P

Camy:
Cccam 2.1.3
Mgcamd 1.30d
For those who have problems finding them in blue, and they are working.
NO KEYS

If anyone needs more camów and configów must go to the directory:
/ Usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole and rename the file BhAddons.pyo BhAddons.pyorg and BhAddons.pyo-camna BhAddons.pyo, and then restart enigma addonsach appear Camy.

Here, thank you for the tooltip for a friend @ Webkurier-a

Plugins / Add-ons:
TombMediaServer: we start> green> blue> select start mediatomb-> ok (VU browser ip 192.168.1.100:9999 Port 9999 for example) will find themselves DLNA devices.
Advanced VudeiEnhancment image (works).
Autoresolution
Webinterface
Spinner Change: change org spinnerów I do not fit
Player Photo
MeoBoot: the installation of two times blue> device manager> usb mountpoint later restart enigma plugins> meoboot> ok and install
StartupToStendby: each time the tuner is an enigma in stendby (enabled by default).
DMnapi for subtitles
EasyMedia: I really liked how I saw today, and copied to the Giant, I think that the author is not angry.
AspectRatioSwich: Zamin ratio of 16 / 9 and panscan enabled by default under the Help
MediaScanner: scan files
DreamExplorer: file browser
MyTube: Movie Player Youtobe
CCcam Info v1.3c: shows the status of the server Cccam
Ultime Notzie: RSS reader (Feed the network were not very up to date, also skopiwoałem the Giant)
Partnerbox: plugin for Web stremowania replaces 3 or more head, lets you record and play back from the other decoder at Enigma.
CoolTvGuide: more developed MultiEpg
Shoutcast: play internet radio (a favorite copy of the Giant).
Weather: The weather shows the org was ugly so I borrowed it from Giant.
etc..

Channel list, HB / A in this backupie is written by a colleague @ Tornado99 have of course updated as changes to my needs

Picony the Htobird and Astra: copy the directory to / media / usb /

Download NFI version

Download USB version