• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

OpenPli-beta-dm500 Skin Validation8 and Clock Analogique Fixed by Mawen

aguda

GF Ouro
Entrou
Ago 28, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Exclusive and as promised by the band and finally a picture Albulejad Openpli egauge support means supports Alskinat containing Analogique clock, you change the source code and image building, including all properties and a knife, which is beautiful Validation8.

Note: The photo is not mixed with Imo Cesc or O.camd only and can image degradation Server, as well as maintaining their rights to the image, which include my name in the image Marwan HTML Source when you build and lovers of the amendment can change the picture, no problem , But each blade supports work on the Clock Analogique. Only when it is put these three lines in ezapmain with the knife that bears my name, referred to below in red. I hope you like the picture and a greeting from his brother Marwan

PHP:
[CENTER] <eGauge position="70:404" size="40:40" name="marwen.hours" border="0" start="0" leftColor="clText1" direction="1" />
<eGauge position="60:393" size="60:60" name="marwen.minuts" border="0" start="0" leftColor="clText1" direction="1" />
<eGauge position="55:389" size="70:69" name="marwen.seconds" bord  [/CENTER]

Extras:

Fixed-Egauge
- Copy the new boot
- Add the French language outside of Arabic and English
- the knife is the original Validation8 Marwen
- Merge CCcaminfo away from the Var
- Merge Ecminfo away from the Var
- Merge movieplayer away from the Var
- Merge Minicatkey updater away from the Var

Note:

- This is raw (img) to be transferred to the Dream through dreamup or flashwizard

I leave you with images and files to download:

2n1c3dz1112.jpg

screenshotxxa.png

screenshot1nr.png

screenshot2uj.png

screenshot3ie.png

screenshot5zp.png

screenshot6sd.png

screenshot7vy.png

DOWLAND