• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Backup ViX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.0.3 - 25/03/2011

aguda

GF Ouro
Entrou
Ago 28, 2007
Gostos Recebidos

Then I bring a backup image as a good fix is 8203;8203;to me.
I would like to remind you that this is the OpenPli 2,0, and thus the base is very good.

Is updated with the command from 2.0 to 2.0.3.

Contents:

- Channel list engine Vhannibal March 2011 (Cervantes provider list with more aspects of the original and updated list of the organization and DTT Badajoz).
- Drivers of the tuner "PlayTV" TV with digital terrestrial tuners are working perfectly.
- Different skins pre-installed: magix_EHD (defect InfoBase the first time EMC) and BlackShadow2.
- To control a multi-Quickbutton complete set for an easier and faster to use everything.
- Forums 2.2.1 Automatic Configuration.
- CCcam.prio, CCcam.channelinfo CCcam.providers and updated.
- Assistant "Fu + back up hard drives and USB."
- The composition of all matters relating to the quality of the image to get the best possible quality (test on-screen display LCD 140 ") just as automatically in the automatic update for BluRay movies in 24fps.
- Settings to capture the EPG data to the data channel (150 channel, for example) falls in Minutillo one.
- Cron is working at full capacity. With the appointment of the script at 5:00 and another at 5:05 stanby script. To change the times to run these scripts, you can use Cron, Director (as simple as Blackhole, but here to pinch the new configuration must restart Enigma2).
- Included Picons of satétite "Pasteur" in the month of March and DTT Badajoz with new frequencies of this month.
- Assistant "Coolman_V2.2.2 cooltvguide".
- And much more ...

Image of real missiles, such as their peers. It is faster and tried to picture quality. Besides, the presence of four tuners, it is amazing.

Installation:

- Free images of non-food USB or through traditional methods.
- To set the auto / air (but you Badajoz).
- Put your network configuration.
- Recommended to be passed to change the image (default: Books).
- I also recommend taking a look at the Setup button quick to learn where everything is configured on the remote control, and if you have to make some personal adjustment.

Note: [USB DVB-T tuners are supported by this image:
- HD Avermedia plantar Nano.
- Media Pro TV Sundtek
- Tweinhan completely Nova T (with such acts tuner "PlayTV).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I did not put Bootlogos because I did not plan to raise and tengais and climb as soon as possible.

I hope that probeis and comenteis something.

For anything I'm here.

Fellow enjoy!

Final Note: This backup is not wearing any type of keys, or software to view any payment platform, as it is something that is legal and the creator of this backup completely against such acts. I am not responsible for any changes and / or misuse of what can be done with this backup by end-users.