• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Nabilo-Dm500-v08-Maxvar image backup (cayborg)

aguda

GF Ouro
Entrou
Ago 28, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
Nabilo-Dm500-v08-Maxvar image backup (cayborg)

Código:
Friends I used for a long time (Skybox device) and your favorite image of your friends who want to take a backup of the Nabilo V08 Maxvar our image gave the order to install the below link for installation.
Especially friends using the device can easily use the clone.
Image quality, speed and channel-channel reproduction is almost never found for the error does not give up for reasons I certainly do not think this imajdan.

CCam version (2.1.3) installed, bouquets, arrangements yapıldı.Buketlerde ***** folder is hidden, the parent code 8054)
Satellite rankings
1-Turksat 2A-3A (42E)
2-Hotbird2-6-7A-8 (13E)
3-EutelsatW3A (7E)
4-Astra 1E-1F-1G-1H-1KR-2C (19e)
Note: Eutelsat transponderlar'ına Sirius (5E) transponderlar'ı the delicate balance of your LNB is set to eklenmiştir.Bu Eutelsat is set so you can watch channels on Sirius.

Bouquets constantly watched channels according to the characteristics (Documentary, News, Music, Movies, Sports channels, the new regulations as a sort of did.)

Emulator that is installed;
CCcam 2.1.3
1:35 Mgcamd

Installed the add-ons;
Hacksat *** Downloader v9b
Turkish Luxsat-Softcam-Update 3.0
Nabilo CCcam Info
Teletext
adenine's Satfinder

Note: CCcam conf.dosyası is empty, enter the desired settings.

I want to mention again, especially with clone device, the friends can upload their complacency.

DOWNLOAD