• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm500hd-20110806 by gjstroom

aguda

GF Ouro
Entrou
Ago 28, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm500hd-20110806 by gjstroom

pli4.jpg

This image is a 100% build image from OpenPLi source, it doesn't use an older Enigma2 binary and has no later modifications to the image. I did some patches to the enigma2 code. Due to the use of the modified drivers which use 'dev/misc/pvr', recordings do not playback because the newer Enigma2 wants to do playback by use of '/dev/dvb/adapterX/dvrX'.
My patch brings back the use of 'dev/misc/pvr' by Enigma2.

pli3.jpg

Features:
source 6-8-2011
drivers 6-5-2011 modified
bootloader ssl83f
size:42.35 mb

Bootlogo:
standard bootlogo

Plugins:
cccam
vlcplayer
partnerbox

Image flashing:
Internet Explorer (recommended)
dreamup

Skins:
magic-ehd

Download:

multiupload

Don't mention the dates in the screenshots, they are not updated.

I don't own a DM500HD box, so I can't give active support!

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120103 by gjstroom

OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120103 by gjstroom

bootlogoi.jpg

New image with SIM2 SSL84b and original 20111109 drivers.
I'm not sure if the new SSL and drivers are working 100%, the PLi team reverted back to 0902 drivers some weeks ago after some problems they experienced.
I made the new OpenWebif the default webinterface, now it has also streaming support !

This image is a 100% build image from OpenPLi source, it uses original 1109 drivers, which runs all plugins without patching.
You can use the update function, but if the PLi team switches to a new driver or ssl you may end up with a non functional box (which is an easy fix).
Check the PLi openembedded shortlog to be sure !
Keep in mind when you do a update, you might need to set the port of openwebif back to port 80 in the plugin menu.

Features:
source: 2012-01-03
drivers: 2011-11-09 original
bootloader: ssl84b
size:42.2 mb

Bootlogo:
standard bootlogo

Plugins:
cccam 2.3.0
OpenWebif

Image flashing:
Be sure you have SSL84 on your box, if you get the "INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION)" error, flash SSL84 first and try again.
If your box is already at SSL84x you can flash the image immediately, the new SSL84b is included in the image !
Internet Explorer (recommended)
dreamup

Skins:
PLi-HD

Download

hfmls

GF Bronze
Entrou
Ago 15, 2008
Gostos Recebidos
boas, estas imagens da openpli pode-se fazer os updates via menu sem problemas?
ja agora, para se usar estas imagens em ferrari, só tenho que depois fazer upload do ssl?

Última edição: