• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

BIOS Agent 3.66

Status
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
bios_agent.jpg
The BIOS Agent is a simple, easy to use program that will automatically identify your computer's BIOS and other system information. You'll quickly identify: BIOS Date
Motherboard OEM data
CPU data
BIOS Type
Motherboard Chipset
BIOS ROM data
BIOS ID String
Super I/O data
Memory data

This information is very helpful in the event you need or want to upgrade the BIOS and other components on your PC. The BIOS Agent program is totally harmless, will not damage your system in any way, and no hidden information about your system is submitted to a database without your prior knowledge first. It is simply a tool which you can use to obtain useful information about your system.

What do I do with the results I get after running BIOS Agent?
The results you get back after running the BIOS Agent are exactly what you need in order to upgrade your computer's BIOS, so save these results!
Home page

Download 336 KB

Candido

GF Ouro
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Dez 1, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Obrigado amigo Fonsec@,

Este "Post" e muito útil para todos os membros com pouca experiência, como é o meu caso.
Os meus agradecimentos,
Abraço :spi70[1]: Cerveja Gforum

Status
Não está aberto para novas respostas.