• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

How we can use CW code ??

3FX

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Ago 9, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
Hi every one
I want to know using the CW code for examle today a code public for "Al Jazeera Sport Channel" :
Código:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -AL JAZEERA SP+1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -AL JAZEERA SP+2
How we can use this code in Mvision MV 8085 ?? I try to put them in Biss system but in Biss we have 16 character but every CW (Constantine World or DCW) code is 32 character !! and what the Provider of them ?

Attention to the RULES: it is forbidden to write any type K*ys (explicit k*ys) in this Forum.

Última edição por um moderador:

natagi

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Set 24, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
3FX

I do not have that receiver but i read somewere that if you update that receiver with the new firm 6.26 you will be able to open that provider on nilesat because this new firm already open IRDETO2

So pls check that

Rgds
Natagi

3FX

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Ago 9, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
3FX

I do not have that receiver but i read somewere that if you update that receiver with the new firm 6.26 you will be able to open that provider on nilesat because this new firm already open IRDETO2

So pls check that

Rgds
Natagi
Hi Natagi
These channal now is closed ! but they don't open in Irdeto 2 They are temporary open in Constantin World System (or DCW or Biss but they are n't biss but in many receiveres put these codes in biss part!) !!
So in Mvision Biss system we have 16 char but CW code are 32 char ! where must we put CW codes ?? (would we put them in irdeto or ... ??)
I tested in JAZEERA SP+1 in hotbird two days ago (not nile but in both nile and hotbird JAZEERA SP+1 & 2 opened (now they are closed !!)) with 6.26 firm but it didn't open!

Rgds

Última edição: