• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

3D Movie Making Only Available to Movie Studio? Definitely No!

andreew1

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Ago 21, 2012
Gostos Recebidos
If you think that producing 3D movie is merely available to those movie studios, your mind is utterly out of time. In reality, in this post you will access a more effective solution to convert 2D DVD to 3D video for home HDTV enjoyment. Thus, follow me right this moment!

As you may have noticed, 3D has grown to be the mainstream of present movie field. At present there are plenty of 3D blockbusters introduced to glut our eyes, like the booming Prometheus, Resident Evil: Retribution, The Dark Knight Rises plus much more. Due to their stunning 3D visual effect, I am fairly sure no one is willing to miss each remarkable movie stated here. However, when contemplating the pricey ticket fee, an increasing number of people are likely to enjoy those 3D movies at home nstead of getting to movie theater to spend all their money. If you've got the same feelings, the following I can not help showing my practical experience on producing 3D movies by utilising your DVD films.

To rip 2D DVD to 3D anaglyph film, in fact what exactly you need is only an effective 2D DVD to 3D converter. Assisted by it, it is just a breeze to turn your accumulated 2D DVD movies to remarkable 3D movies. Impressive, right? If perhaps you still can not belief that, why not down load this 2D DVD to 3D video converte straight away, and after that skim through down below tutorial to give it a try? Think about it, guys!

1. After install 2D DVD to 3D video converter on your hard drive, you can enter into its main interface and click on "Load DVD" icon to input the common DVD movies.

2. Click on the huge icon "3D" on application menu bar to access the "3D Settings" windowpane, from where you can opt for wanted 3D effect in keeping the 3D glasses you are utilising. Furthermore, 3D Depth can be set likewise. There are 6 forms of 3D modes supplied: Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, Side by Side.

3. In this step you should opt for an output profile from "Profile" menu just according to your 3D player recognized video formats, MP4 is hugely proposed.

4. As a final point, click on large icon "Convert" to rip 2D DVD to 3D video. After the entire conversion ends, you can add all 3D films to your 3D players for enjoyment.

Other than viewing those 3D movies on your 3D gadgets, you can furthermore uploading them to YouTube 3D channel for sharing! Get more entertainment from those hand-made 3D movies!