13-08-2013, 00:45 #1
- Nov 2011
Desculpa lá pessoal. Isto é tantos foruns que um gajo anda as vezes ausente. Usei este método mas as instruções estão em Inlgês:
How to Import/Export Openbox/Skybox channel list (.dbs file) in MediaBox Editor Studio
Things you will need:-
- You will need to download and install MediaBox Editor Studio. The first time you use this you will need to change the languange to English.
- A channel list.
How to Import into MediaBox:-
- Change file extension of your channel list from .DBS to .ABS
- Load MediaBox and press F9 (Import) and choose "ALi Gen NoCAS" as import type using the default filetype of "List Channels ALi Generic No CAS (*.udf; *.abs)"
- Browse to the location of where your .ABS channel list is.
That's it. You can now use MediaBox to do simple things like cut/paste and drag/drop unlike other editors for the Openbox/Skybox.
How to Export from MediaBox:-
- Press F11 (Export) and choose "ALi Gen NoCAS" as export type using the default filetype of "List Channels ALi Generic No CAS (*.udf; *.abs)"
- Choose the exact same filename you chose when you imported the file.
- When prompted about replacing existing file, choose 'Yes'
- If prompted about export only selected channels, choose 'No'
- Your new exported .ABS will have the same filename as you originally imported with but it will be appended with "_List01" before the file extension. For example, say you imported "TP_PROG.ABS" this will be exported as "TP_PROG_List01.ABS".
- Change filename of your exported file to TP_PROG.DBS.
That's it. Now just add the channel list to your Openbox/Skybox using the "Upgrade by USB" option as normal.
However, having used MediaBox a few times I have discovered what seems like the odd (I think ramdom) glitches. I discovered that having made changes to some favourite channels that theses didn't save as I wanted. This happened only sometimes.
Despite this and although not perfect, I still think it's the easiest for making channel changes. Hopefully, this odd glitch will be fixed in a newer version or a work-around can be found.
What I recommend doing is after making channel changes and exporting, you keep MediaBox open and use PVR Editor to read the TP_PROG.DBS file just created to make sure your channel list is how you wanted it before adding to your Openbox/Skybox.
Naming Favourites within MediaBox is useless as the Openbox/Skybox use the favourites what are saved on the box itself and not in the channel .DBS list.
MediaBox only supports channel lists produced by the Openbox/Skybox that have extensions ending '.DBS'. Some Openbox/Skyboxes like the Openbox X5 that have channel lists ending in '.BIN' aren't supported.
Por meumeu no fórum Firmware Openbox/ Skybox SRespostas: 1Último Post: 20-08-2012, 20:15
Por JULULU no fórum Listas de canaisRespostas: 0Último Post: 19-10-2009, 13:23
Por andy1978 no fórum Listas de canaisRespostas: 0Último Post: 01-08-2007, 12:48