• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Vix Apollo 080 - Sunray Solo2

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Vix Apollo 080 (for Sunray Solo2)

Source Date: 12/11/14
Kernel: 3.13.5
Drivers: 21/10/14 (patched)

This is my working backup of Vix Apollo 080. I've been using it for few days now.

I created this image using Vix Apollo 080 and replaced drivers with patched drivers. It is basically a plain Vix Apollo 080 with no customisation except for adding picons and MGCamD 1.38 (along with mg_cfg config file). You will need to customise it further yourself.

All credit goes to ramiMAHER/Gjstroom/Bassie and other Sim2/Sunray team members, and anyone else i'm not aware of that was involved in the patched driver.

<- DOWNLOAD ->

I recommend backing up your current image first before flashing with this image.

As with any clone safe image, it cannot be guaranteed that this image will not fall foul of any future clone bomb. I have fooled** the drivers into thinking it has a higher version on it than it has and I have write-protected the drivers so as to try and prevent (although this can't be guaranteed) any driver being updated via an online update.

It is not recommended to do an online update in case drivers are over-written

** Thanks to gjstroom for suggestion of the sed command