• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Burger King horror as couple 'try to snatch' two kids from restaurant in middle of day

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Burger King horror as couple 'try to snatch' two kids from restaurant in middle of day

0_b25lY21zOjBhNWU0OWZkLTJiODktNDY3MC1hYzkyLWViMmM2MGM2MzBhZjo5NWFmYTJlOC01M2Y5LTQyMGUtYWMyYy02YmZmZDM2.jpg

The mum from Sheffield was left terrified when her children were nearly kidnapped from the fast-food joint in broad daylight on Saturday afternoon by a middle-aged couple

A mum has spoken of her horror after a couple tried to snatch her two children from a Burger King restaurant in Sheffield in broad daylight.

The mum-of-two, who wishes to remain anonymous, was at home when she got a terrifying phone call from her mum who was out with her two sons, aged six and nine.

She and her husband had taken the two boys to Burger King in the area of Wybourn, the Sheffield Star reports.

The lads sat at a table at around 3.20pm on Saturday afternoon while their step-grandad went to order food and their nan went across the road into Card Factory.

It was during this time that a middle-aged couple aged in their fifties reportedly approached them.

The mum said that the couple "tried to convince the boys to leave the Burger King with them while their grandparents were not looking".

She added: "When my mum rang me and said what had happened I was so shaken up. I went straight down to the Burger King and I was crying and asking to see the CCTV so I could see what they looked like.

"I can’t stop thinking about what would have happened if my boys had gone with the couple. That keeps going round in my head. It is absolutely devastating to think about. It’s heartbreaking.

"It’s sad that you can’t even go to Burger King without worrying about getting snatched. It has made me think twice about going out with my kids."

The Daily Star has contacted South Yorkshire Police for comment.

Daily Star Sunday