• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

At least 5 people killed and 6 hospitalised after 'ex-cop opens fire' at famous biker bar

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
At least 5 people killed and 6 hospitalised after 'ex-cop opens fire' at famous biker bar

0_Screen-Shot-2023-08-23-at-104238-PM.png

At least five people have reportedly died, with many people wounded after a shooter opens fire at a famous biker bar in Orange County as law enforcement investigative the incident

Five people have been killed, with many seriously wounded, as deputies investigate a shooting at a famous biker bar.

Orange County police are investigating a shooting at Cook’s Corner, a biker bar in Trabuco Canyon, as a gunman opened fire.

According to local sources, five people, including the shooter, have been pronounced dead, with another six rushed to hospital with gunshot wounds.

They told local media that deputies shot and killed the active shooter, who started shooting following an alleged domestic dispute between a retired law enforcement officer and his wife.

The shooting was reported at around 7pm, with deputies or officers remaining unharmed.

“Believed to be multiple victims from a gunshot,” the Orange County Sheriff’s Department tweeted at the time.

California Governor Gavin Newsom was monitoring the shooting “and coordinating with local officials as more details become available”, his office tweeted.

A CBS LA reporter in a helicopter around 8:15pm reported seeing what appeared to be at least three sheets covering bodies: one in a parking lot, one on the street and one at the rear of the property.

At least two others were being treated by emergency personnel.

Reportedly, the suspected shooter had been shot and was in custody, reports CBS LA.

Democratic Senator Dave Min said in a statement: “I’m heartbroken by the news of yet another mass shooting tonight, this time at Cook’s Corner, a historic bar in the heart of Orange County. My heart breaks for the families and loved ones of the victims.”

Representative Young Kim wrote: "I’m devastated to learn this horrific news at Cook’s Corner tonight. My team and I are closely monitoring the situation and have been in contact with local law enforcement as we wait to learn more. My heart is with the victims and our canyon communities.”

A local, Betty Fruichantie of Orange Country, resident posted videos and photos of a bloody scene at Cook’s Corner on social media.

“This is real,” she wrote on Facebook at 7:45 pm.. “… 4 or 6 shots strait (sic) at me. But he missed me. Thank you, God!!”

She shared videos of a chaotic scene outside the bar with deputies and paramedics working on shooting victims in the parking lot.

Her photos also showed a large smear of blood on the bar floor.

Law enforcement has set up a command centre at Saddleback Church.

The FBI will also help with the investigation.

Daily Star Sunday