• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Notícias Chilling 999 call of dad found dead with two daughters, 12 and 7, and sister-in-law

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Chilling 999 call of dad found dead with two daughters, 12 and 7, and sister-in-law

0_Four-Bodies-Found-In-House-In-Norfolk.jpg

Norfolk’s Chief Constable Paul Sanford has already said that he will not wait for the outcome of a watchdog investigation to review the operating practice of the force

The details of a gut-wrenching 999 call of a father found dead with his two daughters and their aunt have been released.

The news comes as the identities of the deceased have been released by police. On Friday (January 19), the bodies of Bartlomiej Kuczynski, 45, his two daughters Jasmin, 12, Downreuang, seven, and their maternal aunt Kanticha Noon, 36, were discovered in Costessey near Norwich in Norfolk.

Norfolk Police are now being investigated by The Independent Office of Police Conduct (IOPC) after it was revealed that the force didn’t send officers to the property when Bartlomiej called 999. It was not until an hour later when a dog walker again raised the alarm that officers were dispatched to the house.

The details of the call have now been made public by the police watchdog. It said: "During that call the man expressed concerns for his own mental state saying he was confused. He was advised to seek medical advice and police did not attend.

"At around 7am the force received a call from a dog walker concerned for the welfare of those within the home. Officers attended shortly after and, tragically, found the man, a woman and two children dead."

Police would eventually force their way into the building where Bartlomiej was found with a single stab wound to the neck and Kanticha with multiple blade injuries in the neck. Tomorrow, a post-mortem is due to be carried out on the two young girls.

Kanticha has been reported to have been visiting the country from Thailand. The mother of the children is understood to have been at work as a carer when the discovery of the bodies was made.

Norfolk Police has already announced that it is not looking for anyone else in connection to the deaths.

Norfolk’s Chief Constable Paul Sanford said in a statement on Monday (January 22): "It’s only right that when there are questions about our response, they are properly investigated, and I fully support and welcome this scrutiny.

“I will not wait for the outcome of this investigation to review our working practices and that process has started.

“Today, I have asked the Inspectorate to consider undertaking a deeper review than the robust inspection already planned, to provide the reassurance that the public and I need in our response to emergency calls.”

Daily Star Sunday