• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Notícias King Charles' speech slammed as 'boring' as viewers can't stop looking at 'fat f**k off fingers'

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
King Charles' speech slammed as 'boring' as viewers can't stop looking at 'fat f**k off fingers'

1_KIngCharlesBANNER.jpg

The annual Christmas speech given by King Charles - his second since taking over as monarch - has not gone down well with the British public demanding his son take over

King Charles' speech has gone down like a lead balloon – with Royal fans distracted by his "fat fingers" and begging for Prince William to take over.

At 3pm today, the country united to watch the iconic Christmas Day moment where the monarch in charge gives a speech to the nation. But this year's attempt has gone down horrifically, if social media is anything to go by.

One wrote: “I find King Charles extremely boring, would be far better for him to hand the thrown down to William and give it more of a revival.” And a second commented: “This King's speech is f***ing boring me, play Toy Story already f**k sake.”

A third commented: “King's speech is dead boring ngl anyway abolish the monarchy.” And another posted: “Gosh, the King's #ChristmasMessage was so bland & boring I'm struggling for anything to take away?! What did he say? Just a limp salad of dull words.”

Others posted on Twitter/X of their disappointment that King Charles didn't make the speech interesting – with one stating that it was “unremarkable in every way”. The other talking point was the King's rather large fingers, with one commenting: "King Charles got them fat sausage fingers Jesus christ, the whole family and common wealth are fed on em (sic)."

And another wrote: "can’t stop staring at King Charles' big fat f**k off fingers." A third posted: "He really does have massive, massive fingers." The speech itself was more of a overall message of unity through food, and, as has become a theme of the monarch for decades, it also talked about the environment.

He also made reference to ongoing "tragic conflict" around the world and called upon people to "protect each other".

He said: “Over this past year my heart has been warmed by countless examples of the imaginative ways in which people are caring for one another – going the extra mile to help those around them simply because they know it is the right thing to do: at work and at home; within and across communities.

“My wife and I were delighted when hundreds of representatives of that selfless army of people – volunteers who serve their communities in so many ways and with such distinction – were able to join us in Westminster Abbey for the coronation earlier this year.

“They are an essential backbone of our society. Their presence meant so much to us both and emphasised the meaning of coronation itself: above all, a call to us all to serve one another; to love and care for all”

Despite talking about family in other parts, the only actual family member he mentioned by name was his wife, Queen Camilla, with all others left out – a stark contrast to his first ever speech last year when he mentioned everyone bar Prince Harry and wife Meghan Markle.

Daily Star Sunday