- Set 22, 2006
- Gostos Recebidos
Traduzir Estes Comentários
Speccy is a very good free program that provides information to have what hardware, operating system, hardware temperatures, motherboard, processor, video card, hard drive.
Moreover Speccy displays exact data from temperature sensors of the various components so you can easily see if there is a problem with them. The results can be saved as a different file formats for reference, praise or complaint.
At first glance it may seem like Speccy Tulcea for system administrators and users. This is certainly true, but it can also help normal users. License: Free (Freeware).
Changes in Speccy 1.25.674:
- Added ReadyBoost drive detection.
- Improved Network Adapters list to show disabled adapters.
- Improved available Wi-Fi networks detection.
- Improved disk transfer mode detection accuracy.
- Restructured CPU Core data into grid view.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor GUI improvements.