• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Notícias Chelsea wonderkid, 16, investigated for 'partying in New York strip club with team-mates'

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Chelsea wonderkid, 16, investigated for 'partying in New York strip club with team-mates'

0_Ecuador-v-Korea-Republic-Round-of-16-FIFA-U-20-World-Cup-Argentina-2023.jpg

Kendry Paez, who will officially join Chelsea in the summer of 2025, has been filmed partying in a New York strip club with two Ecuador team-mates while away on international duty

Chelsea's 16-year-old star Kendry Paez could be in hot water after a video surfaced of him at a New York strip club while on international duty with Ecuador.

The Ecuadorian Football Federation is looking into the incident, which came to light following Ecuador's 2-0 loss to Italy in New Jersey. In the video, it seems that Robert Arboleda is shouting as a dancer performs for Paez and Al Sadd winger Gonzalo Plata.

Paez, who will officially join Chelsea in the summer of 2025 when he turns 18, became the youngest player ever to represent Ecuador last year. He also holds the record for being the youngest South American player to score in a World Cup qualifier.

It's worth noting that in the United States, the legal drinking age is 21, and under-21s are not allowed in nightclubs, regardless of the time of day.

The FEF said: "Given the facts of public knowledge, the FEF expresses the following: The official delegation had free time on Friday, March 22, from 2:00pm to 8:30pm, a schedule that was fully complied with.

"Images of events contrary to the values and principles that we defend and promote as an institution have been disseminated, which will be reasons for analysis for future calls," reports the Mirror.

Paez's agent Manuel Sierra haven't addressed the video, and it seems Chelsea are letting the FEF handle it. As per Article 16 of the FEF's Code of Ethics any offences that are committed while representing the Ecuador national team will be punished with a minimum fine of $1000 (£790).

While they could also be prohibited from carrying out activities related to football for a maximum period of two years. After the video came out, Arboleda said on his Instagram: "From now on on my days off I will just start reading the Bible."

Videos have popped up online showing Ecuadorian football stars, including Chelsea's own Caicedo and Brighton's Jeremy Sarmiento, who's out on loan at Ipswich Town, hanging out at the TAO Downtown Nightclub.

Mauricio Pochettino was full of praise for the youngster back in December, saying: "Of course, I know him. He is playing in the Ecuador national team. He was the youngest to make his debut.

"I follow the national teams, I follow them in South America, he is our player and I know him very well. He is a great talent."

Daily Star Sunday