• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Notícias Lauryn Goodman showed Kyle Walker's wife DNA test to prove 'secret double life'

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Lauryn Goodman showed Kyle Walker's wife DNA test to prove 'secret double life'

0_Kyle-Walker.jpg

Manchester City and England defender Kyle Walker fathered a daughter via an affair with Lauryn Goodman, who showed his wife, Annie, proof in the form of a DNA test

Model Lauryn Goodman proved she'd bore a daughter with Kyle Walker after showing his wife, Annie Kilner, a DNA test.

Goodman, 32, dropped the bombshell on Kilner - who has been married to the England and Manchester City defender since 2021 - in the form of a Boxing Day text. And Goodman has now revealed she also provided incontrovertible evidence the almost six-month-old girl was fathered by Walker.

Walker and Goodman already had a three-year-old son, Kairo, together after hooking up while he and partner Annie were split up. And Goodman has lifted the lid on the lengths she went to in order to make the truth about the unnamed daughter known to him and Kilner.

“Kyle had denied she was his daughter many, many times," Goodman told The Sun on Sunday. "I don’t think Annie wanted to believe it was true, which is understandable. She kept asking for proof so I showed her the DNA test but even then she doubted it was real until I pointed out my daughter’s name on the paperwork."

It's understood Kilner has now separated from Walker -with whom she shares three sons of their own - amid this latest controversy. The Three Lions full-back played the full 90 minutes and assisted Bernardo Silva's opener as City came from behind to beat Newcastle 3-2 on Saturday.

Goodman has been criticised by some spectators after her relationship with Walker appears to have played a significant role in the breakdown of his marriage. However, she insisted both Kilner and their children deserved to be exposed to the truth.

“I kept saying to Kyle, ‘You need to tell her,'" the model continued. "You need to tell Annie that you are our daughter’s father and you are having a relationship with your children.

"We need to start 2024 out in an open way. If everyone knows where they stand they can make their own adult choices in life’. I didn’t want to cause any more heartache for Annie or be a b****, but I had to tell her because Kyle was too weak to do it."

Daily Star Sunday