• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Fresh UI 7.82

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
fresh_ui.jpg
Fresh UI is a fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows. Loaded with hundreds of useful hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/NT/ 98/95/Me, this software covers the customizing and optimizing techniques that you'll be glad to know, such as:
  • Customizing Windows User Interface (UI)
  • Optimizing system settings
  • Optimizing hardware settings
  • Customizing Windows application settings
  • Controlling user environment with policies
Fresh UI is organized by section for easy navigation and completed with detail descriptions for easy reference.
Supported Operating System:
Windows 95, Windows 95 OSR2, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP.

Home page

Download 865 KB

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Fresh UI 8.11

fresh_ui.jpg
Fresh UI is a fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows. Loaded with hundreds of useful hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/NT/ 98/95/Me, this software covers the customizing and optimizing techniques that you'll be glad to know, such as:

• Controlling user environment with policies
Fresh UI is organized by section for easy navigation and completed with detail descriptions for easy reference.
Supported Operating System:
Windows 95, Windows 95 OSR2, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP.

Home page

Size: 1.47 MB

Download

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Fresh UI 8.21

fresh_ui.jpg

TRADUZIR ESTES COMENTÁRIOS

Fresh UI is a fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows.
Fresh UI is organized by section for easy navigation and completed with detail descriptions for easy reference. Use it to troubleshoot your Windows problem.
Loaded with hundreds of useful hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/NT/ 98/95/Me, this software covers the customizing and optimizing techniques that you'll be glad to know, such as:
- Customizing Windows User Interface (UI)
- Optimizing system settings
- Optimizing hardware settings
- Customizing Windows application settings
- Controlling user environment with policies

Developer homepage

Download: Fresh UI 8.21 (1.47 MB)

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Fresh UI 8.40

freshui.gif

Fresh UI is a fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows operating system. Loaded with hundreds of useful hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/NT4/98/ 95/Me, it covers the customizing and optimizing techniques that you'll be glad to know. Licence: Freeware.

view.gif
Screenshot: Fresh UI
view.gif
Official site

software.gif
Download: Fresh UI 8.40 (1.47 MB)

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Fresh UI 8.41

freshui.gif

Fresh UI is a fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows operating system. Loaded with hundreds of useful hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/NT4/98/ 95/Me, it covers the customizing and optimizing techniques that you'll be glad to know. Licence: Freeware.

view.gif
view.gif
Official site

software.gif
Download: Fresh UI 8.41 (1.47 MB)

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Fresh UI 8.43

freshui.gif

view.gif
view.gif
Official site

software.gif
Download: Fresh UI 8.43 (1.47 MB)

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Fresh UI 8.45

freshui.gif

view.gif
view.gif
Official site

software.gif
Download: Fresh UI 8.45 (1.47 MB)

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Fresh UI 8.46

freshui.gif

view.gif
view.gif
Official site

software.gif
Download: Fresh UI 8.46 (1.47 MB)

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Fresh UI 8.53

http://www.kaldata.net/index.php?action=news&catid=1
freshui.gif

Fresh UI is a Fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows.
Fresh UI is organized by section for easy navigation and completed with detail descriptions for easy reference. Use it to troubleshoot your Windows problem. Loaded with hundreds of useful hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/NT/ 98/95/Me, this software covers the customizing and optimizing techniques that you'll be glad to know, such as:

• Controlling user environment with policies Licence: Freeware.

view.gif
view.gif
Official site

software.gif
Download: Fresh UI 8.53 (1.47 MB)

Fonsec@

In Memoriam
Entrou
Set 22, 2006
Gostos Recebidos
Fresh UI 8.58

freshui.gif

Fresh UI is a Fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows.
Fresh UI is organized by section for easy navigation and completed with detail descriptions for easy reference. Use it to troubleshoot your Windows problem. Loaded with hundreds of useful hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/NT/ 98/95/Me, this software covers the customizing and optimizing techniques that you'll be glad to know, such as:

• Controlling user environment with policies Licence: Freeware.

view.gif
view.gif
Official site

software.gif
Download: Fresh UI 8.58 (1.47 MB)