• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Gary Neville joins BBC's Dragons' Den as confused fans tell Man Utd legend 'I'm out'

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Gary Neville joins BBC's Dragons' Den as confused fans tell Man Utd legend 'I'm out'

0_Aston-Villa-v-Leeds-United-Premier-League.jpg

In arguably one of the weirdest transfer moves of all time, former Manchester United pundit Gary Neville is set to swap the Sky Sports studio for the BBC's Dragons' Den

Former Manchester United full-back Gary Neville has swapped the Sky Sports studio for the Dragons' Den hot seat, after it was revealed the ex-England international is set to star on the BBC show.

The 21st series of Dragons' Den is set to air next year, which Neville, alongside fashion boss Emma Grede, will appear on as guest stars. They will appear with the series main five 'dragons', Peter Jones, Deborah Meaden, Touker Suleyman, Sara Davies and Steven Barlett.

The latter of that quintet has already had dealings with Neville in the past, with the former Man United star having appeared on Bartlett's 'Diary of a CEO' podcast. And it was on Bartlett's podcast that Neville revealed his bizarre "mini-retirements" holiday take.

Neville has gone on to achieve plenty of success away from football after hanging up his boots in 2011. And it appears as though he impressed one of his newest team-mates, Deborah Meaden, during his Dragons' Den stint.

After the news of Neville appearance on Dragons' Den broke, Meaden tweeted: "A first next year in @BBCDragonsden when we have some guest Dragons...first up @GNev2 who was utterly brilliant and owned that chair!!" However, some fans on social media aren't really sure what to make of Neville's newest gig.

One fan commented: "Like most people to do with Manchester United- I won’t be investing I’m out." Another jokingly wrote: "Bold strategy to find investors to buy Man U." A third said: "Can’t get away from him, he’s literally everywhere."

A fourth wrote: "Off to find his mini retirement portfolio." And a fifth commented: "This is as random as Dion appearing in Homes Under the Hammer."

However, while some individuals aren't sure about Neville's appearance in the Den, the Sky Sports pundit himself was delighted to be a part of the show. Neville told the BBC: "It’s a pleasure to join the Dragons as a guest for the new series and see some of the amazing pitches from budding entrepreneurs from different walks of life.

"It was a privilege to share my knowledge and guidance with the brave entrepreneurs who entered the Den, but you’ll have to wait and see whether I committed to any investments!"

Daily Star Sunday