• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Notícias Hottest WWE WAGs behind WrestleMania 40 stars – from swimsuit models to singers

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Hottest WWE WAGs behind WrestleMania 40 stars – from swimsuit models to singers

2_BANNER-Meet-WAGs-behind-stars-of-Wrestlemania-40.jpg

As WWE WrestleMania 40 kicks off this weekend, we look at the women backing Logan Paul, Roman Reigns, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and more - including models, fellow wrestlers and a doctor

Things are heating up as one of the biggest global wrestling events is set to kick-off tonight - but how much do you know about the WAGs behind the stars?

Featuring the best of the best in WWE, WrestleMania XL - which is in its 40th year - will see Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson compete fully for the first time in over a decade.

Joining him for the two-night bonanza, starting tonight (Saturday, April 6) and carrying on tomorrow (Sunday, April 7), is Roman Reigns - who will join him to face-off with Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins.

It's expected that some of the wrestlers' partners will be in the crowd at the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, cheering them on as they make history. Here, we look at some of the WAGs of the stars as they get ready to rumble...

Click for more of the latest wrestling news from the Daily Star.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Lauren Hashian

The Rock, 51, met wife Lauren Hashian, 39, while he was half way through filming 2006 movie The Game Plan. They started dating the following year and married in Hawaii in a 2019 ceremony after 12 happy years together.

Speaking to People magazine in 2021, The Rock said: "I was so fortunate to have fallen in love once… To fall in love again? That's a hard thing to do twice in the position I'm in. I'm one lucky son of a b***h."

They have two daughters, aged eight and five. Lauren is a director, producer, singer and songwriter and is the daughter of band Boston's drummer, Sib Hashian.

Roman Reigns and Galina Becker

Roman Reigns, 38, is one of the biggest names in wrestling but behind the scenes he's a family man, having married fitness model wife Galina Becker, 37, a decade ago.

The couple met in 2007 while studying at the Georgia Institute of Technology. In 2018 Roman told Georgia Tech Alumni Magazine: "She's not only my wife, she's my best friend."

The couple have five children, a daughter born in December 2007, twin sons born in November 2016 and another set of twin sons born in March 2020.

Daily Star Sunday