• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Movie "The Pathology"

Mr.T @

GF Ouro
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Fev 4, 2008
Gostos Recebidos
The Pathology

para quem gosta de filmes que metam cenas reais daquelas mais chocantes, vejam este filme

è muito bom

Olhem este comentario de alguem que viu :

"I just saw this movie last night as a preview/focus group in El Segundo. I thought it was interesting, a little predictable. Lots of gore during the morgue scenes, open chest cavities, brains being taken out of skulls etc. Lots of sex scenes and drug usage. A new resident joins a hospital of other residents. They play a game killing people and try to figure out how the person was killed. The kill people they feel are just "bad" people. Their egos and attitudes inflate their heads and they think they are now gods. I started to wonder if what they did to the corpses really does happen in morgues? The main character gets in too deep from the start and has to figure a way out of this murderous plot. I liked the way it ended up. Acting and effects were good. Alyssa looks hot as usual." :right:

Miffy

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Jul 19, 2008
Gostos Recebidos
é muito bom sim senhor :espi28:

Mr.T @

GF Ouro
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Fev 4, 2008