• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Notícias Mum's heartbreaking last moments with son before he was stabbed in the head 40 times

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Mum's heartbreaking last moments with son before he was stabbed in the head 40 times

1_Screenshot-2024-02-22-at-074943_Banner.jpg

It was four years ago this month when university student Taylor Black was stabbed 64 times by a former friend who is now serving a life sentence for the chilling murder. Here the victim's mum reveals her final moments with her boy.

A shattered mum whose son was stabbed to death 64 times after going to a birthday party revealed her heartbreaking last moments with him.

University student Taylor Black was just 18-years-old when he was chillingly murdered in one of the UK’s hidden knife crime hotspots.

The young lad, who once dreamed of being a journalist, was left with a blade embedded in his skull after returning to Stockton-on-Tees, Durham, for a family visit four years ago this month.

His killer, Nathan Costello, knifed him in the head 40 times during the grisly ordeal and he is currently behind bars serving life for the senseless murder.

But while Nathan is locked up in prison, Taylor’s mum, Lindsey Allison, is struggling with her own demons as she continues to move forward without her eldest son by her side.

Detailing her her precious final minutes with him, she wrote on Facebook: “This day four years ago was the last time I seen your beautiful face, heard your beautiful face and felt your loving arms around me because just a day later you were gone. I remember this day like it was yesterday.

“I dyed your hair bright red just how you loved it. I watched you get ready so excited to be going to your friend’s party.

"I watched you bounce out the door telling me you loved me and that you would see me tomorrow and I shouted back ‘have a great time I love you and take care darling I’ll see you tomorrow’ only I never did see you tomorrow.

“I never seen you again because the next day you were gone, ripped so brutally from all our lives if only I had known that day that it would of been the last time I would see you. I would have kept you with me, begged you not to leave, I’d have kept you safe with me, I would have held onto you so tightly and gave you extra kisses.

“I love you my boy forever and ever my beautiful firstborn son I’ll see you again one day. Until then sweetheart, keep looking down on us all and helping us get through life without you.”

Cleveland Police, which covers boroughs of Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Stockton-on-Tees, is the second highest police area for levels of knife crime and from January to August last year, there were over 600 stabbings recorded in these areas.

Computer science student Taylor meanwhile became a blade victim in February 2020 when he was home from university to see mum Lindsey and younger brother Shae.

He asked his mum whether she fancied a movie night before remembering it was his friend’s party – so instead she dyed his hair red for the occasion.

But the morning after the party Taylor went to the home of his former pal, Nathan Costello, who he previously knew from martial arts training.

Costello, who is in his 30s, pounced on Taylor and plunged a knife into his chest before repeatedly stabbing him in the skull.

Lindsey previously opened up to Daily Star about arriving at the scene of her son’s death. She told us: “A police officer told me Taylor was dead and I just fell to my knees and screamed. I looked at my mum in the distance and just yelled ‘he’s dead, he’s dead’ over and over.”

She later had to tell her youngest child that Taylor was now in heaven – but more tragedy was looming. That’s because during Costello’s murder trial, Lindsey’s brother Niki, 31, took his own life.

The heartbroken mum, who found the body, told us: “My son’s killer took two lives when he decided to butcher my son. He took the life of my brother too.

“Niki was vulnerable and didn’t know the gruesome details of Taylor’s death until he read about it online during the trial. It pushed him over the edge. So I had to bury my brother after already burying my son. I don’t know what I did to ever deserve that.”

Lindsey also she that said she struggled to stay quiet once Costello was found guilty and sentenced to life with a minimum of 21 years in July 2021.

The coward had pleaded not guilty and claimed he had no memory of the incident – despite admitting to the attack in text messages he sent to friends afterwards.

Lindsney has since credited Shae with helping her to keep going since losing her son and brother – and the boy once penned a moving letter calling for an end to knife crime.

Shae had just turned nine when he wrote: “Stop knife crime, it wastes lives and wastes the world. If somebody has physically hurt someone on purpose they are just bullies. The families will be hurting just as much as ours just like my family, my big loving brother was hurt on purpose.

“It’s ok to cry, let the tears roll down and then wipe them off and go and be a star just like our loved ones would want you to. You shouldn’t be scared because they are always with you and they live in a safe place called heaven.”

His mum paid tribute to Taylor this month and she wrote online: “I’ll carry on trying to help Shae live his best life and I’ll try to make you proud for the rest of my life it’s not goodbye it’s I’ll see you when I get there.”

Daily Star Sunday