• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Prison Break star reacts to Alejandro Garnacho's tattoo of him – and pleads for transfer

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Prison Break star reacts to Alejandro Garnacho's tattoo of him – and pleads for transfer

0_FOXs-Prison-Break-Event-Series.jpg

Alejandro Garnacho's bicycle kick is one of the best goals ever scored in the Premier League and one Prison Break actor was right with the Manchester United ace when it happened

Prison Break star Dominic Purcell, whose face is tattooed on Alejandro Garnacho, told him to join Liverpool after the Manchester United ace's wondergoal.

Garnacho, 19, scored what could already be the Premier League goal of the season when he leapt into the air and fired an outrageous overhead kick into the top corner during United's 3-0 victory over Everton. Burrows took to social media to add further praise onto the South American's strike.

The Australian actor is known for playing the role of Lincoln Burrows in the hit series. He took advantage of his position on Garnacho's right arm and told him to join the Merseysiders.

Purcell took to his Instagram followers and wrote: "Well if my face - let’s be real Lincoln Burrows' face - is tattooed on someone, I’m humbled its yours. Can I dare say I was there by default when Alejandro scored one of the greatest goals ever witnessed in the English Premier League.

"Congrats to you son and Manchester United fans. What a beautiful moment. Any chance of a transfer to Liverpool?

Considering the hefty tattoo on his arm, Garnacho would be thrilled the actor has praised him on social media. However, he would not be as hyped as he was in his post-match interview after the game.

"I can't believe it! I didn't see how I scored, I just listened to the sound and thought, 'Oh my God'," he said after the match. "It's the best goal I've scored, of course."

More importantly for the Red Devils, the victory ensured they are still firmly in contention to finish in the top four this season. The 13-time Premier League champions moved within four points of fourth placed Aston Villa, who recently overcame Tottenham Hotspur to jump into the Champions League places.

Garnacho will be hoping he can conjure similar magic when United take on Galatasaray in their penultimate Champions League group clash. Erik ten Hag's side desperately need a win in Turkey if they are to have any chance of reaching the knockout stages of the competition.

Daily Star Sunday